East Kilbride Pool League Web Forum Forum Index East Kilbride Pool League Web Forum
The Forum to find East Kilbride pool information (Established February 2004)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ladbrokes UK Open Qualifier 2 take 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    East Kilbride Pool League Web Forum Forum Index -> General Pool Tournaments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mihnd
Addict

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Legend wrote:
Hey Aldo, Sorry to hear you had a bit of a rough time of it thisweekend. Dont worry about it mate, look i'm available for some practise and a wee chat to get ye back bud, let me know or drop me a wee text and we can arrange a wee bit of practise.

Chin up bud, its never as bad as it seems.

read his post again mate it says TOP players Very Happy

"something inside so strong"
MrEntertainer
Disher

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aldo wrote:
Got to say that is the worst weekend in pool ive had, to get beat 8-0 then 5-0 is just simply the most embarrassing day in pool ive had.I have to say sorry to the guys who i put out the event to qualify , i appauligise to the guys who came down to support and all the guys who play pool in East Kilbride.I actually got a cracking polo top for the event but then decided to wear my EK top as wanted to do well for my area as well as myself but instead of pride i brought shame on the famous black jersy and again i say sorry !
I won the lag in my first match broke and cleared a tough finish and some how managed to put the white in with the black and then my apponent broke and dished in the next and basicaly i showed the mental strength of a flip flop and the back bone off a jelly fish after that and played punch drunk from that point on.
I genuinly said to wife that was me finished with pool enough is enough but she gave me a kick up the backside and we started talking about my preparation for the tournement and to be honest i could not have gone into this tourney in worse shape in terms of practice , illness ,sleep depravation,my two kids being in hospital for a total of 5 days last week .these are not my excuses for my defeat but reasons that I have not chucked it .
I plan to get as much practice in the next year as I can , approach a couple of top players for coaching ,try and find out what is the best preparation for events for me is and then if I perform like I did yesterday after doing all I can then I will walk away from pool as I cant feel as low as I do now again !

And on Friday night the commentator said in your 1 frame knockout game, your an expert in potting yourself into trouble Embarassed

Aldo, these things happen....head up you deserved to be there by winning in EK
Post new topic   Reply to topic    East Kilbride Pool League Web Forum Forum Index -> General Pool Tournaments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: