East Kilbride Pool League Web Forum Forum Index East Kilbride Pool League Web Forum
The Forum to find East Kilbride pool information (Established February 2004)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Username Alterations
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    East Kilbride Pool League Web Forum Forum Index -> ekpool.co.uk - Forum Rules, Details + Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Oby
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:08 pm    Post subject: Username Alterations Reply with quote

If you would like to alter your username please PM me and i will do the alterations etc.

It is best to do it "live", so if you dont think i have your phone number, send it by PM along with what you want your name changed to so i can call you when the alterations are done to check the alterations went through.

You may only change your username ONCE in any calendar year!

Username alterations OLD NAME - NEW NAME will be kept, dated and published on here so that other users can keep track of changes in case they dont know youve altered settings and want to PM you etc....

18/3/10
Phantom Arrow The Predictor

19/3/10
Ghost Arrow Bigmarsh

25/3/10
thefluke Arrow McLean
Oby
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Username Alterations Reply with quote

If you would like to alter your username please PM me and i will do the alterations etc.

It is best to do it "live", so if you dont think i have your phone number, send it by PM along with what you want your name changed to so i can call you when the alterations are done to check the alterations went through.

Username alterations OLD NAME - NEW NAME will be kept, dated and published on here so that other users can keep track of changes in case they dont know youve altered settings and want to PM you etc....

18/3/10

19/3/10
Ghost Arrow Bigmarsh

25/3/10
thefluke Arrow McLean

13/2/11
PAMS GRAN Arrow WHOOSH
Oby
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Username Alterations Reply with quote

18/3/10

19/3/10
Ghost Arrow Bigmarsh

25/3/10
thefluke Arrow McLean

13/2/11
PAMS GRAN Arrow WHOOSH

23/4/11
alsoran_stu Arrow The Accumulator
MadMax
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Username Alterations Reply with quote

18/3/10

19/3/10
Ghost Arrow Bigmarsh

25/3/10
thefluke Arrow McLean

13/2/11
PAMS GRAN Arrow WHOOSH

23/4/11

5/8/11
Tommy Meldrum Arrow Satnav
MadMax
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:38 am    Post subject: Re: Username Alterations Reply with quote

18/3/10

19/3/10
Ghost Arrow Bigmarsh

25/3/10
thefluke Arrow McLean

13/2/11
PAMS GRAN Arrow WHOOSH

23/4/11

5/8/11

7/8/11
Brother Truth Arrow Marty
MadMax
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Username Alterations Reply with quote

18/3/10

19/3/10
Ghost Arrow Bigmarsh

25/3/10
thefluke Arrow McLean

13/2/11
PAMS GRAN Arrow WHOOSH

23/4/11

5/8/11

7/8/11

4/2/12
scottyboy Arrow The Cyclops
MadMax
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Username Alterations Reply with quote

18/3/10

19/3/10
Ghost Arrow Bigmarsh

25/3/10
thefluke Arrow McLean

13/2/11
PAMS GRAN Arrow WHOOSH

23/4/11

5/8/11

7/8/11

4/2/12

5/2/12
2 voices 2 points Arrow Aldo
Oby
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ill drop off those in the list whove had their name changed more than a year ago soon.

If other users want theirs altered, please PM me or Madmax.
Oby
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Username Alterations Reply with quote

7/8/11

4/2/12

5/2/12

7/8/12
Trickshot Arrow C.Duff
Oby
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Username Alterations Reply with quote

7/8/11

4/2/12

5/2/12

7/8/12
Trickshot Arrow C.Duff

7/9/12
johnleiper Arrow Larry
Oby
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Username Alterations Reply with quote

4/2/12

5/2/12

7/8/12
Trickshot Arrow C.Duff

7/9/12
johnleiper Arrow Larry

23/10/12
weewatt7 Arrow The Stamp Collector
MadMax
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Username Alterations Reply with quote

4/2/12

5/2/12

7/8/12
Trickshot Arrow C.Duff

7/9/12
johnleiper Arrow Larry

23/10/12

30/11/12
TippleClown Arrow BeerWulfe
Oby
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Username Alterations Reply with quote

4/2/12

5/2/12

7/8/12
Trickshot Arrow C.Duff

7/9/12
johnleiper Arrow Larry

23/10/12

30/11/12

11/1/13
onlyanexcuse Arrow JoeM
MadMax
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Username Alterations Reply with quote

4/2/12

5/2/12

7/8/12
Trickshot Arrow C.Duff

7/9/12
johnleiper Arrow Larry

23/10/12

30/11/12

11/1/13
onlyanexcuse Arrow JoeM

06/2/13
kendog77 Arrow john m
Oby
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

had a couple of people ask, so thought it worth posting.

you CAN alter your username more than once.

we ask that changes are less frequent than once a year,

so, if you want your username altered, give myself or Madmax a shout, even if you've had it altered before.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    East Kilbride Pool League Web Forum Forum Index -> ekpool.co.uk - Forum Rules, Details + Updates All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: