East Kilbride Pool League Web Forum Forum Index East Kilbride Pool League Web Forum
The Forum to find East Kilbride pool information (Established February 2004)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

UPDATE: OSPREY’S HANDICAP EVENT FINALS DAY

Post new topic   Reply to topic    East Kilbride Pool League Web Forum Forum Index -> General Pool Tournaments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AMAZIN
Regular

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:54 am    Post subject: UPDATE: OSPREY’S HANDICAP EVENT FINALS DAY Reply with quote

UPDATE: OSPREY’S HANDICAP EVENT FINALS DAY

This will be held in Club 2000 on Sunday 14th November 12:00pm start.

All players who entered this tournament are playing on this day no matter where you finished in your group.

http://www.ekpool.co.uk/files/ospreys-finals.pdf

The Draw is on line above!!

Also Monty has requested that we have a prize giving evening on Thursday 18th November.

This is when all prize money & trophies will be given out.

As Monty has put a lot of sponsorship into this event I have agreed to this.

He has kindly said that he will supply a buffet on this night and I will be running a new event that will be run on the night and finished on the same night more details to follow.

Also there will be a photographer there to take photos of the Winners and Runners up.

This night is to give Monty’s new venture a bit of publicity and since he put such a large amount of money into this event I thought this was fair enough and the fact we are getting a free buffet lol.

Players are not required to enter this event held on the prize giving night, only if the want too, I will be starting the Tournament on the Thursday and it will be finished on that night.

It will be a low cost event to enter and will be best of 3. (Further Details to follow)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    East Kilbride Pool League Web Forum Forum Index -> General Pool Tournaments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: