East Kilbride Pool League Web Forum Forum Index East Kilbride Pool League Web Forum
The Forum to find East Kilbride pool information (Established February 2004)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Club 2k Monday Night Singles League Cup
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    East Kilbride Pool League Web Forum Forum Index -> General Pool Tournaments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
e-wan
Regular

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

final 2 league games tonight

7pm Stuart Noble v Scott Smith (time agreed by both players)
7.30pm Paull Watt v Ian Wilson

Paul/Ian kind of chose a time at random for your match, as there are only 2 games if you'd prefer to make it earlier or later either let me know or contact your opponent.

Could you text or PM me results afterwards please.

Next week will be the winners tournament, will post draw and times later. If anyone can help provide a decent set of balls for the finals please get in touch.
e-wan
Regular

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Due to two league games next week been moved to Monday I would like to move the date for both the finals for this tourney back a week so they don't clash with people trying to play in winners tournament and league matches on the same night.

This would mean the winners tournament would be on the 25th of June and the losers tournament on the 2nd of July.

Does anyone have any objections to the revised date? If you can't make either date please pm me, reply to this thread or text me.
e-wan
Regular

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are people that can't make the new dates for the losers tournament. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I'm thinking I might make the winners tournament on Thursday the 21st. I've still to ok this with Monty, but if it was that date is there anybody in the winners tournament that couldn't make it?

If this was to happen the losers tournament would be on the original date of the 25th.
MrEntertainer
Disher

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

e-wan wrote:
There are people that can't make the new dates for the losers tournament. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I'm thinking I might make the winners tournament on Thursday the 21st. I've still to ok this with Monty, but if it was that date is there anybody in the winners tournament that couldn't make it?

If this was to happen the losers tournament would be on the original date of the 25th.

Dont know who is in the winners section, but Billy & Kev usually play golf on a thursday night
e-wan
Regular

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrEntertainer wrote:
e-wan wrote:

Dont know who is in the winners section, but Billy & Kev usually play golf on a thursday night

cheers Purdie. Have texted Billy(though know he's on holiday so not sure how likely he is to reply) and pm'd Kev to find out if they can make it.
Basically looking at moving date as Hustlers have a match so hope they'd be willing to sacrifice golf for a week.
e-wan
Regular

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok so far I've had the following replies about moving tournament to Thursday:

Ian Wilson happy to play on Thursday
Chris Bryden happy to play on Thursday
Billy Edmunds happy to play on Thursday
Davie Dewar happy to play on Thursday
Aldo happy to play on Thursday
Scuba contacted me to say he's not sure if he could make it.
Still to confirm either way
Scrappy not heard from at all
Kev Irving not heard from but billy & purdie didn't think
Thursday would suit him

If you've not got in touch and Thursday doesn't suit please do so by 6pm tomorrow as otherwise I will confirm Thursday as date.

I'm also going to contact Monty to find out if he would be happy to let us play it on Sunday as a contingency plan if if Thursday doesn't suit people.

Will have 3 good sets of balls for the finals by the way, thanks to Ian Wilson, Davie Dewar and Stu Robertson.
thefletcher
Regular

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sunday would.suit me.better.
Aldo
Addict

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my sons 3rd birthday party is sunday so i am a no chance for sunday till after 7pm
e-wan
Regular

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kev, I know you've said Sunday would suit you better, but could you play Thursday?

Chris Bryden also has bowls Sunday during the day, so that's two that can't make Sunday during the day, though I wouldn't have any objection to making it Sunday night if no one else does.

Hopefully it shouldn't be a problem but I've still to hear back from Monty if he would be happy for it to be played on Sunday.

Really hoping to confirm day either way today so can people respond ASAP please.
e-wan
Regular

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

further update Scuba and Scrappy have both confirmed they can make Thursday, but Scrappy can't make Sunday.

Really want this played before Monday as people defeated in the 1st round drop into the consolation cup and I don't want the same hassle rearranging the date for it.

Kev, you said Sunday would suit you better, but does that mean you can't make Thursday or just you would prefer to play Sunday?

At the moment the Thursday is looking a better option for everyone else so can you please reply.
e-wan
Regular

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry Thursday is a no go as Kev can't make it. I'd originally suggested moving both tournaments back a week and a few people couldn't make losers tournament then.

Now thinking could make winners tournament to Monday 25th and can worry about when to make losers tournament later.

Don't remember anyone in the winners section having an issue with this when I originally suggested it so if you're in the winners tournament can you let me know if this suits.
e-wan
Regular

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok so far replies for Monday are:

Aldo ok
Chris Bryden ok
Billy Edmunds ok
Kev Irving ok
Davie Dewar ok
Scuba ok
Scrappy unsure either way said he'd get back to me
Ian Wilson no reply

Looking for replies from Wilson and Scrappy asap so hopefully I can confirm it will be this Monday.

For everyone in losers tournament I'll try to sort out date once winners tournament has been played.
e-wan
Regular

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Winners tournament confirmed for this Monday. I'm afraid Scrappy can't make it, but other 7 can and he said he was happy to miss out (like anyone else knocked out in first round he'll have a place in the losers tournament).

Will post fixtures and match times tomorrow
e-wan
Regular

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

draw is:

Billy Edmunds v Scuba
Aldo v Chris Bryden
Kev Irving v Davie Dewar
Ian Wilson v Scrappy (walk over)

Can everyone be there for 7.15 please. 1st round matches will be first to 4. Semis will probably be the same, depending on time will try to make final a longer match.
e-wan
Regular

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

also meant to say I'd like to make the losers final Monday the 16th of July though still to contact everyone to see if this suits.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    East Kilbride Pool League Web Forum Forum Index -> General Pool Tournaments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: