East Kilbride Pool League Web Forum Forum Index East Kilbride Pool League Web Forum
The Forum to find East Kilbride pool information (Established February 2004)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Club 2k Monday Night Singles League Cup
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    East Kilbride Pool League Web Forum Forum Index -> General Pool Tournaments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
e-wan
Regular

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done to Billy who beat Kev in the final.

Never took a note of scores but Billy beat Scuba in 1st round and Aldo in semi to reach final while, Kev beat Davie Dewar and Ian Wilson to earn his place.

Chris Bryden, Scuba, Davie Dewar and Scrappy will now drop down into the losers tournament

Thanks to Ian Wilson and Stu for each lending me a set of pool balls for the night.
Aldo
Addict

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done billy ! who i thought is looking as if hes getting back to his brilliant best just in time for next weeks tourney( could be worth a wee punt)
e-wan
Regular

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

already texted everyone but just as a reminder I'm planning on holding the losers tournament on the Monday the 16th of July.

I want to confirm this date and let Monty know so if you can't make it please let me know by this Monday (9th) either by PM or replying to this thread.

Cheers.

1st round draw depends on who wins prelims as its seeded based on league position but preliminary round (which is also seeded) will be

Davie Dewar v me
Chris bryden v Stu Noble
Scuba v Paul Hammil
Scrappy v Joe Mooney

The following have confirmed they can make it either by text or when I saw them at ek singles
Scott Smith
Joe Mooney
Ally Leckenby
Tommy Meldrum
Chris Bryden
Scuba

Hoping to borrow set of pool balls from Stu again, looking for two others if anyone can bring their teams set of balls along that would be greatly appreciated.
e-wan
Regular

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scrappy is now working every Monday. How would people feel about changing it to a Wednesday,Thursday or Sunday?

I'm afraid I lost my phone (and everyone's numbers) so if you text me please let me know who it is. All see if you see this please pass on to team mates it affects that don't use the website.
The Cyclops

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

e-wan wrote:
Scrappy is now working every Monday. How would people feel about changing it to a Wednesday,Thursday or Sunday?

I'm afraid I lost my phone (and everyone's numbers) so if you text me please let me know who it is. All see if you see this please pass on to team mates it affects that don't use the website.

To be honest with you I just want to get the tournament done and dusted, it's been dragging on for far too long. Can you not just do the draw and let people arrange their match between themselves? Trying to get a date where everyone is available seems difficult.
Scrappy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im always doing shift work so i wouldn't try and work it round me if i can't make it that's fine.
e-wan
Regular

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well if its ok with Scrappy is it too late notice for anyone to say its back on for tomorrow(seen as that was the date we'd previously put aside)?
The Accumulator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

e-wan wrote:
well if its ok with Scrappy is it too late notice for anyone to say its back on for tomorrow(seen as that was the date we'd previously put aside)?

so when is it happening then?
Aldo
Addict

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you not read mr jokey Sad
e-wan
Regular

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Accumulator wrote:
e-wan wrote:

so when is it happening then?

2moro night Mr Noble. Will post up matches and times shortly
e-wan
Regular

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

posting scores while I remember them.

Chris had a bye in the first round. Scuba beat me 4-3, I knuckled my final ball in deciding frame with black practically hanging. Scott Smith beat Paul Hammel in another deciding frame, well Paul went in off carelessly on a practically straight black so was more of a case he beat himself. Joe beat Ally comfortably in the other game (think it was 4-2).

In semis Biro was the comeback man winning 4-3 from 3-0 down while Scuba beat Joe 4-2.

Scuba won the final 4-0, congratulations mate.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    East Kilbride Pool League Web Forum Forum Index -> General Pool Tournaments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: