East Kilbride Pool League Web Forum Forum Index East Kilbride Pool League Web Forum
The Forum to find East Kilbride pool information (Established February 2004)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    East Kilbride Pool League Web Forum Forum Index -> Greenhills Bar - Open 8 Ball - “Super 7 Series” - 2015
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marty
Disher

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:43 pm    Post subject: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT! Reply with quote

Hi

Due to circumstances outwith our control, we are changing the venue for running the Super 7 Series!

The 7 Events will now be ran in Ospreys Bar.

Apart from the 1st Event (11th/12th April) which has still to be confirmed, all other Dates and Times will remain the same!

I will confirm the April Event within the next couple of days.

NB: Monty has also confirmed that any issues with any of the tables will be addressed prior to each event.

stewartj1
Regular

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not wanting to be a pain marty but if the dates changing for the event i may struggle to play in april, my event is the first weekend in april, i am away for an overnight stay on the third weekend in april and its brydens birthday bash in newcastle on the last weekend in april.

sorry to be a pest but what happens if i cant make the event?
The Jackal
Disher

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why the change in venue Marty
wulliebhoy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No wanting to be a pain either but a don't rate the ospreys tables or the venue and don't know if am willing to be stuck in there for a weekend tournament !!
Marty
Disher

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wulliebhoy wrote:
No wanting to be a pain either but a don't rate the ospreys tables or the venue and don't know if am willing to be stuck in there for a weekend tournament !!

Thats fine wullie ill bring your entry fee tonight.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    East Kilbride Pool League Web Forum Forum Index -> Greenhills Bar - Open 8 Ball - “Super 7 Series” - 2015 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: